Looking to buy or sell?
We have buyers looking for homes in your neighborhood!
1st buyer is looking for 3 bed / 2 bath priced around
2nd buyer is looking for a small acreage home with 3 bed
2 bath priced around $200,000.
Our 3rd buyer is needing a small acreage Ranch, 3 bed
2 bath with main floor laundry.Cash buyer priced at $275,000.
The 4th buyer is looking fora Ranch style home with a walk-out basement that has small
acreage as well as 3 bed / 2 bath price around $350,000.
Lorrie Ramseier 816-262-8077
firstname.lastname@example.org Ramseierrealtygroup.com 3915 Beck Rd
St. Joseph, MO
Please contact for Private Showing.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
Private setting with land and trails to roam, wildlife to watch, great schools, close to Kansas City and St. Joseph. Perfect place to raise a family as we have done for 15 years here.
- Lot: 19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 6,124
- All time views: 6,126
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Stove
- Price/sqft: $81
- 1500 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Mother-in-Law Apartment
- Parking: Garage – Attached, Garage – Detached, 4 spaces, 576 sqft garage
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2095759377
April 3, 2017
4708 Brookstone Drive
- Beds: 4 Beds Baths: 3 – full Baths Lot Size: 0.39 AC
- Building Area: 2350.000 SF Property Type: Single Family Detached
- MLS # : 113657
- Water: Municipal Water Exterior Living Space: Deck
- Pre-Wiring: Garage Door Basement: Full
- Fireplace Count: 1 Fireplace Interior: Walk-in Closet
- Exterior: Double Pane / Storm Windows
- Heating – Fuel Type: Electric Roof: Composition Shingle
- Heating Type: Forced Air Heat Pump
- Flooring: Mix Age: New Construction Road Type: County Street
- Cooling: Central A/C Central A/C – Electric
- Bath Features: Jetted Tub
- Garage Count: 2 Car Garage Garage Description: Attached Garage
- Sewer: City
- Appliances: Dishwasher Garbage Disposal Microwave Range / Oven
- Lot Size: Under 1/2 Acre Exterior Description: Vinyl Siding
- Fabulous new home in Creek Crossing w/nice back treed lot! Large open living, beautiful kitchen w/adjoining breakfast area & slider to deck. Elegant formal dining, master bedroom has sitting area & bath boasts double sinks, jetted tub, walk-in shower & walk-in closet. Convenient main floor laundry room. Large family room w/adjoining full bath. Huge storage/utility room off 2 car basement garage. Walk-out basement to back stamped concrete patio. Vinyl siding. Total electric & much more!
- 4706 Brookstone Dr
- St Joseph, MO 64507
- Mid-Buchanan County R-V School District
4 bed 3 bath 2,350sq ft $111 / sq ft SFR
Lot Size 24,394 sq ft Built N/A On site 44days HOA Dues: $100 (Annually)For Sale: $261,900 $934/moGorgeous Brand New Home in Creek Crossing situated on large lot. Spacious open living room w/electric fireplace, elegant formal dining room, bright kitchen boasts hickory cabinets granite counter tops, bar area, plus breakfast area w/slider to back deck. Convenient main-floor laundry room. Fabulous master suite has sitting area adjoining bath hosting double sinks, jetted tub, walk-in shower, connecting walk-in closet. Huge family room w/walk-out to back stamped concrete patio. 2 car garage large storage/utility room. Vinyl/Stone siding. Total electric!
MLS Listing Information for 4706 Brookstone Dr
4701 N Creek Wood Dr
St Joseph, MO 64507Mid-Buchanan County R-V School District3 bed 2 bath 1,320 sq ft $134 / sq ft SFR
Lot Size 4,792 sq ft Built N/A On site 139 days HOA Dues: $900 (Annually)For Sale:$176,500Choice Floor Plan under construction. Quality-Built Home with very open concept living, dining and kitchen with center island. Slider off dining to fenced courtyard and patio. Attached rear entry 2 car garage. Energy efficient, total electric vinyl siding, heat pump, double pane tilt-in windows and more. Finest Level Living!